Here are some videos you may find useful, if you have time to watch them! Some are taken from our trainings, but if you listen to the facts within they are very useful to help you with your energy – especially made for the Winter Season after your Christmas rush!
- An Introduction about food from Julie including some very useful Winter Food Tips – you can get health tips all the way through the Seasons of you follow our Instagram account at: @SeasonalYoga
- Body Clock Flow – with Sue Woodd. This is ideal for your daily practice to do in the morning before breakfast if possible. Useful for resetting your body clock and setting you out into your day on the right foundation
- Home Health Habits for Winter. This comes from out 100 Hour Online Foundation Course and includes some useful tips for Winter
- Yoga Nidra – Please lie back onto the floor if possible and listen to this for Energy Enhancement and deep rest
- Winter Yoga Nidra – This Nidra is by Colin Moncreiff, who I think you’ll agree has an amazing way of presenting this Nidra
- Breath Control – the Full Yoga Breath with Marit Akintewe
- Alternate Nostril Breathing – a second breath exercise (pranayama) for you to try with Marit
Winter Food Tips:
Body Clock Flow – with Sue Woodd.
Ideal as a daily practice and great way to start your day
Home Health Habits from our 100 hour foundation course
Yoga Nidra with Colin
Please lie back onto the floor if possible and listen to this for Energy Enhancement and deep rest
Two practices for you to give a go: Full Yoga Breath and Alternate Nostril Breathing